- Higher quality products and services attract new customers.
- Reduce hassle: one of the most common reasons people buy something new is that it makes it faster, easier, cheaper, or less frustrating to get something done.
- Customers have a need, and they want to be certain that your product is the solution. So, as sales professionals, be specific about the benefits. More importantly, make sure to deliver on your promises.
- provides material with technical test reports
Besides being a lightweight alternative to soil, there are a number of benefits of using geofoam, including its ability to:
- Reduce Labor & Accelerate construction
- Be constructed in adverse weather
- Be constructed and vertically faced in right-of-way scenarios
- Eliminate the need for heavy earthmoving equipment
- Provide overall project cost savings
- Reduce later loads from being exerted on retaining structures
- Help prevent slope failures
- Eliminate the need for environmental permits
Our Key Applications
Here Is What Our Client's have to Say
Building the work was very easy with the geofoam. We excavated the area and then put in the subbase and laid in the geofoam blocks by hand. “It was a great first experience with a very useful product.
Geofoam was a tremendous success on this project and will be my first choice when facing difficult settlement situations in the future.
In any roof-deck renovation, it’s critical to reduce the weight of the building materials because the building is only designed to support a maximum amount of weight and that can’t be compromised.
It’s been a pleasure working with you over the years. Geofoam has been stable and reliable in protecting our product, which is shipped domestically and internationally. Your team has been courteous and have always seen our order through to completion in a timely manner. We look forward to working with you in the future.